Guangdong University of Technology (GDUT) is an institution of higher education in China. The University conducts its scientific and educational activities since 1952. The main building is located in Guangzhou City.
At this university many students from all over the globe dream of getting an education. And it is no coincidence, because the university is consistently included in the list of the TOP 60 best universities of the country and is among the 5 percent of the best educational institutions in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
GDUT is a large-scale institution. At the same time, about 45 thousand students are studying here.
At the disposal of students and academic staff of the university year-round own library. The university also has a student dormitory and a sports complex on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.