Erfurt Higher Vocational School
Description of Erfurt Higher Vocational School
- Established: 1991
- Location: Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany
- Language of instruction: German
- Number of students: 4,500
- Type: state.
Fachhochschule Erfurt is a public higher education institution founded in 1991. Students are offered modern specialties that are in demand on the world labor market, which can be mastered at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
One of the main directions of university policy is the establishment of academic relations. In this area, Fachhochschule Erfurt has signed cooperation agreements with:
- Sofia University of Technology
- National Polytechnic University of Odessa
- University of Central Florida
- Architecture and Construction Academy of Almaty
- Vilnius University of Technology
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
- Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Polytechnic University of Valencia, etc.
For everyone who wants to get acquainted with the learning process at Fachhochschule Erfurt, open lectures are held. You can familiarize yourself with the schedule and register on the site.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Erfurt Higher Vocational School
- The opportunity to get to know the university through open lectures
- Specialties in demand on the world labor market
- High level teachers
- Modern logistics
- Small study groups
- Wide international cooperation
- Friendly atmosphere among students
- Active student life
- A large number of practical exercises
- Internships in companies in the city and province
- Double degree programs and the work of the Institute of Continuing Education.
Facilities and equipment at Erfurt Higher Vocational School
The six faculties of Fachhochschule Erfurt are located on three campuses:
- Altonaer Straße is the head campus, the construction of which was completed in 2008. In addition to several faculties and departments, there are located: a laboratory building, research centers, a university computer center, a library and a central office.
- Leipziger Straße or the “green” campus, specializing in landscape design, gardening and forestry. Students cultivated an arboretum and a large landscape park.
- Schlüterstraße, where students of the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning study.
On the basis of the university work:
- University Communication Club
- University Computing Center
- Department of Law
- Gender Equality and Family Coordination Office
- Center for Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Language centre
- Central Chemical Laboratory
- Quality Control Center
- Center for Student and Academic Affairs
- Center for Continuing Education
- Center for the scientific device of construction and service.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student at Fachhochschule Erfurt , an applicant must provide:
- Certificate in the original language and its certified translation
- Motivation letter
- Studiencolleg Adequate Certificate
- Certificate of language proficiency in the selected program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Erfurt Higher Vocational School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.