The University of Rostock is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Germany. The state institution of higher education is located in the German city of Rostock. University of Rostock (UR) began its academic path in the deep Middle Ages, the first students are trained in 1419 year.
Many applicants dream of getting into this university. The national rating always assigns the University of Rostock a place in the 40 best positions of the national rating. World statistics also records the position of the University of Rostock among the first 5 percent of the list of the most prestigious universities.
Particularly popular is the faculty that prepares chemists. The level of teaching in this area allows the institution to occupy 101st place of the world academic rating, which is compiled according to international experts.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
Compared with other educational centers in Europe, UR can not be considered large. At the same time, only 12,000 students receive knowledge here. The admission committee does not distinguish between German youth and guests from abroad (approximately 7 percent of students are foreign nationals). Teaching is carried out by a staff of 520 specialists.
All students have the opportunity to participate in the international exchange program. Information related to the provision of educational services and exchange programs - published on student pages in social networks.
The university library contains all the necessary literature and electronic resources of periodicals. A hostel is provided for everyone .
Also, this higher educational institution is a member of the prestigious academic network "European University Association".
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.