Description of Erindale Academy
- Location: Canada, Ontario, Mississauga
- Age of students: 14-19 years
- Type of residence: residence, host family
- Type of education: mixed
- English language.
Erindale Academy invites you to become a member of the international academic community, which includes experienced teachers and motivated students from around the world. The school aims to create a comfortable and inspiring environment for students through student-centered learning. Graduates of the Academy are able to withstand the most difficult entrance competitions and testing, and therefore can choose options for further education from a wide list of prestigious educational institutions in the United States and Canada.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Erindale Academy
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students arriving from abroad are offered several accommodation options (living on campus or in a host family): any type of accommodation guarantees a safe, comfortable stay and location close to the school.
Accommodation in a student residence with three meals a day
1500-1900 $ CAD per month
Host family accommodation (breakfast, lunch, dinner, private room)
1200-1800 $ CAD per month
Activities Erindale Academy
At school they believe that successful education has many-sided specifics, therefore special attention is paid not only to the educational process, but also to extra-curricular life. Thanks to comfortable conditions and an exciting program, the learning process does not stop outside the classroom, but instead deepens and is saturated with diverse experiences. The educational institution encourages the initiative and activity of students seeking to gain new experience and knowledge in all of them helps. Of great importance is the schedule of extracurricular activities that students can attend at their own will. The leisure program includes visits to local attractions, theaters and museums, as well as physical development. Excursions and school activities allow students to try something new, acquire new hobbies and find ways to realize their abilities.
- Horseback riding
- Dance and music studio
- Theater Club
- Discussion club
- Computer Club
- The photo
There are parties, quizzes, sports tournaments and competitions, charity evenings on the school grounds.
- Accommodation in ecologically clean area, scenic area
- The proximity of cultural and historical sites
- High level of student preparation
- Flexible curriculum
- Intercultural environment
- Rich student life.
Facilities and equipment at Erindale Academy
The school is located in a large historical center, while the school buildings themselves were built in 1875-1877. Not far from Erindale Academy is the largest park of 220 acres: this is a picturesque area, where a huge number of tourists come to enjoy nature and have a picnic in nature. Academy infrastructure includes:
- Art studio
- Computer classes
- Science Center
- A fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Playgrounds and courts
- Recreation areas.
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fees range from $ 28,500 CAD per year - the final price depends on the duration and specifics of the program.
- Medical insurance - $ 500 CAD per year
- Events - $ 500 CAD per year
- Transfer - $ 100 CAD
- Fitness room - $ 500 CAD per year.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Erindale Academy
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.