Crescent School, Crescent School
Description of Crescent School, Crescent School
- Established: 1913
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Students age: 4-18 years old
- School type: private, day
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of studying: separate - school for boys.
Crescent School is a private day school for boys in Toronto, offering quality programs in elementary, middle and high school.
- 9 to 1 - the ratio of the number of students per teacher
- 16 people - average class size
- 38% - percentage of teachers with master's and doctoral degrees
- $ 1.2 Million - Scholarship Annual Fund
- 100% of graduates enter the university after completing the Crescent School.
Graduates enter leading universities in Canada, Britain and the United States.
Most popular universities for studying among foreign students:
- Western University
- Queen's University at Kingston
- University of Waterloo
- Harvard University
- Stanford University
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- London School of Economics.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Crescent School, Crescent School
activity Crescent School, Crescent School
Additional development programs:
- The school has an arts program that includes drama, music, visual arts. Every year creative associations present three performances, several music concerts and exhibitions.
- The business community helps high school students to expand their business knowledge and gain valuable leadership skills.
- Volunteer organizations - participating in charity events allows you to gain valuable organizational skills and feel your responsibility. For example, high school students participate in a tutoring program and study with students from the lower grades.
- Robotics - the community participates in regional competitions; among the achievements of the school is a regional prize for contribution to the development of robotics.
Interest circles work in the following areas:
- Board games
- Environmental Protection
- Cinema club
- Musical ensembles.
- Cross country running
- Ultimate Frisbee.
Facilities and equipment at Crescent School, Crescent School
The school has a modern infrastructure:
- Field House is a 30,000-square-foot sports center, used for tennis, basketball, athletics and hockey
- Center for Dramatic Arts - 350-seat theater and conference rooms
- Innes Field - playing field with artificial turf
- High school building - in 2014, the school's infrastructure was replenished with a modern building worth $ 3 million
- Library Center.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Crescent School, Crescent School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.