Epsom College Summer Camp
Description of Epsom College Summer Camp
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Age of pupils: 10-17 years
- Total number of students: 110
- Language of instruction: English.
Private Epsom College is located in south-west London and in the summer opens a wonderful summer camp for children 10-17 years old from around the world. It is one of the leading private boarding schools for blended learning, so there are all opportunities available for effective learning, enjoyable relaxation, sports, cultural events and the arts. Central London can be reached in just 45 minutes!
The campus is quite compact: all the necessary buildings and infrastructure facilities are located within walking distance from each other. The territory is closed and guarded 24/7 - this is a calm, cozy place to live and study, where the child will be completely safe.
As in any good boarding school, in the summer camp Epsom College the curriculum is harmoniously combined with the extracurricular program: sports, games, active pastime in the fresh air, excursions, creativity - all this will make the child's summer unforgettable!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Epsom College Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Residences on campus
Cozy rooms for 1-3 people with shared bathrooms (1:5 ratio to students). Bed linen is provided, but students bring their own towels. In the public domain there is a cozy living room for rest and communication with upholstered furniture, books, board games. Each student in the room has his own bed, wardrobe, desk. Laundry facilities are available for a fee (£6 per machine load); cleaning is carried out once a week, bathrooms are cleaned daily.
Trusted British families, happy to host students from all over the world and for many years cooperating with the school. This is a great opportunity to see the real British traditions, way of life, constantly practice English with its speakers. Meals - full board, a transport card is provided for trips around the city and to school.
Activities Epsom College Summer Camp
In their free time, students like to play sports: football, tennis, volleyball, swimming, softball. Each program has its own program of extracurricular activities, entertainment and excursions - you can get acquainted with it in detail in the description of a particular course.
Facilities and equipment at Epsom College Summer Camp
Epsom College offers camp participants everything they need for a comfortable study and accommodation:
- Cozy modern residences
- Fields and grounds for sports, active games
- Sports Complex
- Student lounges for relaxation with TV and DVD
- WiFi throughout.
Distance to the nearest airports:
- London Heathrow = 30 minutes by car
- London Luton = 80 minutes
- London Gatwick = 40 minutes.
Admission dates and extra charges
Course start dates:
- July 1 = 2-3 weekly programs
- July 15 = 2-3 weekly programs
- July 29 = 2-week courses.
Can be included in the bill for accommodation:
- Deposit for the safety of things and property in the residence = 50£
- Unreasonable fire alarm = 100, use of fire extinguisher = 150£
- Loss of keys = £25.
The price is not included and is paid separately:
- Trinity Exam (group of 15 or more, in an accredited centre) = 130£/person
- Extra night: standard room = £45, with personal amenities = £55
- Individual lessons (on request) = 70£/lesson.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Epsom College Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.