University of Greenwich Summer Camp
Description of University of Greenwich Summer Camp
- Location: London, England
- Age: from 10 to 17 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration of programs: 2 weeks
The University of Greenwich (the summer camp of the University of Greenwich UIC) annually organizes exciting summer vacation programs for students and adolescents, including study and active leisure. The camp takes place on the campus of a prestigious university and is distinguished by a high level of organization. During the two-week course, students and adolescents study English, engage in various sports and creative activities, attend excursions and recreational activities. The camp staff is doing everything possible to make every participant feel at home. High-quality programs and high professionalism of teachers guarantee rapid progress in knowledge, and the recreation program leaves only positive emotions and impressions. University of Greenwich (Greenwich University UIC summer camp) is the right choice for those who want to relax and gain strength, improve their English and make new friends from all over the world!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Greenwich Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
The summer camp participants are accommodated in the “Daniel Defoe residence”, 10 minutes from educational buildings and 5 minutes from the center of Greenwich. The residence has single and double bedrooms with shared or private bathrooms and other amenities. On the ground floor of the building there is a dining room and common areas. The building is equipped with security systems and security, the camp staff help students in solving any issues.
Students and adolescents receive a balanced diet, in the diet there is always a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, it is possible to choose different types of diets.
Activities University of Greenwich Summer Camp
Summer camp implies not only study, but also active recreation. The camp has all the conditions for practicing various kinds of sports and creativity, there is an extensive excursion and cultural and entertainment program. Sports and physical activities:
Art and creativity:
- Vocals / singing
- Fashion and fashion design
- The photo.
- Holidays and Festivals
- Fashion shows
- Game show night
- Talent show
- Karaoke competition
- Night walk
- "Treasure Hunt"
- London sightseeing tour
- National Maritime Museum
- Royal Observatory
- Greenwich Park
- O2 Arena (entertainment complex with an indoor stadium, a cinema, many cafes and restaurants)
- Natural History Museum and British Museum
- National Gallery
- Cruise on the Thames
- London: Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben Tower and Parliament (The Houses of Parliament), Tower (Tower of London)
- Full day in Brighton
- Visit Hyde Park and shopping on Oxford Street / Regent Street.
- The camp is held on the basis of a prestigious university.
- The optimal combination of study and leisure
- Rich entertainment program
- Fascinating excursions
- Full language immersion
- Comfortable and safe accommodation
- Equipment to the best standards
- Greenwich is a unique area of the city.
Facilities and equipment at University of Greenwich Summer Camp
The camp is held on the basis of one of the campuses of the University of Greenwich ( University of Greenwich ), located in one of the most prestigious and historically significant areas of the city with a large number of attractions and cultural monuments. From campus to central London can be reached in 10 minutes, the way to any of the airports (London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted) takes about 80 minutes. Three buildings on campus are on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Opportunities:
- Classrooms (comfortable workplaces, computers and multimedia equipment)
- General Assembly Hall
- Places for rest and pastime
- Sports fields
Admission dates and extra charges
- Exam Board
- Return flight tickets
- Round trip
- Mandatory Medical Insurance
- Personal pocket expenses
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents
- Consular fee (paid at the Embassy).
- Deposit for a course/programme 25 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
1. Age: 10-17 years old
2. Level of English: any, from the initial.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Greenwich Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.