Kings Central London South Bank
Description of Kings Central London South Bank
- Established: 1957
- Location: London, UK
- Students age: 13-25 years.
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: language center.
Language centers, including the London South Bank Center, an international educational group specializing in university courses and teaching English in the United States and Great Britain, the two most popular areas of international education (the center also works with schools in China, Malaysia, and Albania). London South Bank provides general and linguistic education for young people from all over the world who want to study in an English-speaking environment, achieve personal growth, better learning outcomes, taking into account individual circumstances, abilities and needs. The institution seeks to equip each student with qualifications, skills and experience that are a springboard for a successful future life. The Center seeks to help young people feel life in full, to maintain relationships with like-minded people around the world, regardless of language, culture or geography.
The summer center operates on the basis of London South Bank University, located in the heart of the city. Participants are offered modern amenities, single rooms with bathrooms, breathtaking views of the London Eye.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kings Central London South Bank
Accommodation, meals, prices
London South Bank Summer students are accommodated at David Bomberg House and McLaren House, London South Bank University, a 5-minute walk from the main campus. Students are provided with single rooms with a bathroom, located in apartments for 5-8 people. Each apartment has a common room - living room or dining room.
Participants are provided daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, hot dishes; On excursion days, students receive a packed lunch. Sometimes lunches are held outside the school, depending on the program of the stay.
The campus dining room is ready to meet special dietary requirements: a vegetarian menu is always available, other options are available on request.
Activities Kings Central London South Bank
- An evening entertainment program is held daily on campus or in the vicinity of London (curfews are set for students 16-17 years old from 22:30)
- Gym available on campus once a week
- Weekly pass for use on the London Underground and buses (Zones 1 and 2).
Summer course students receive 2 full-day trips per week:
- Greenwich + Greenwich Market
- Royal Observatory
- Brighton (visiting the pier, the Royal Pavilion, shopping in local stores)
- Canterbury + Cathedral
- Windsor castle
- Sky Garden, Notting Hill, Portobello Market
- London Public Garden
- Half day excursions (walking tours, Covent Garden, various markets (Camden, Spitafields, etc.), river cruises, museums and galleries (NHM, Museum of Science, IWM, British Museum, National Gallery, etc.), Madame Tussauds Museum, Experience Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast).
- London South Bank Summer has been running successful programs for young learners for decades.
- The professional team is focused on providing the best experience for children from different countries.
- London South Bank combines high quality with an excellent set of programs, care for each child.
- The language center is a member of Young Learners English UK and is accredited by the British Council.
Facilities and equipment at Kings Central London South Bank
London South Bank has the necessary resources to organize study and leisure for young people:
- Single bedrooms
- New dining room, classrooms
- Indoor gym
- Student social sphere
- Wi-Fi access.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee
- Student Insurance
- Courier service
- Unaccompanied minor supplement
- Residential refundable deposit
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Minimum entry level: beginner
- Age range: 13-25 years old.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kings Central London South Bank
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.