* EDHEC Business School
Description of EDHEC Business School
- Established: 1906
- Number of students: 8000
- Location: Nice, France
- Language of instruction: French, English
- Type: private.
EDHEC Business School is a business school that was founded in 1906. Today, the school has 5 campuses located in Lille, Paris, Nice, London and Singapore.
The main task of the school is to train specialists with social responsibility, flexibility, and professional qualifications. The interconnection of the educational institution with leading world universities, organizations and enterprises enables students to plunge into the business atmosphere from the very beginning of training.
The educational institution regularly occupies high places in world ratings:
- Included in the Top 15 European Business Schools
- Master's EDHEC Business School received 1st place in the Financial Times
- Global MBA on the 75th line of the Financial Times rating
- Master in marketing is in the world Top 10.
Many students prefer to obtain a master's or doctoral degree at EDHEC Business School, even if they received a bachelor's degree at another prestigious university.
The Student Assistance Center operates on the basis of the educational institution, which provides assistance with:
- Search for a place to live
- Visa and tickets
- Submission of documents
- Learning difficulties
- Internships and practice.
During the training, students can receive a double diploma in the MiM program (2 years of English-language training, after graduation - diploma "Master of Management and Master of Science"). In addition, ten-month training is available for working professionals who, in order to improve their skills, choose the subjects they study.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in EDHEC Business School
Accommodation, meals, prices
EDHEC Business School students receive a place in the hostel and social insurance for the entire period of study.
- Campuses located in leading business cities in the world
- A functioning Career Center, which provides students with the necessary assistance at all stages of employment
- EDHEC Business School has offices in Delhi, Moscow, New York, Los Angeles, Shanghai
- Each year, more than 12,000,000 € is allocated for joint research by students and teachers
- The educational institution offers more than 250 doctoral degree programs
- More than 75% of graduates get jobs in leading European companies.
Facilities and equipment at EDHEC Business School
University campuses consist of educational buildings, dormitories, sports centers, shops, libraries and cafeterias.
On the basis of the educational institution, there are:
- EDHEC-Risk Institute, which conducts research in asset management and risk forecasting for industry participants, sets indexes and publishes academic publications
- The Center for the Study of Financial Analysis and Accounting is engaged in the selection of the discount rate for company valuation and the integration of systemic accounting risk
- Policy Research and Government Reform Team
- Legal Center, which is responsible for legal effectiveness and its variations.
Admission dates and extra charges
You can start training at EDHEC Business School year-round. Additional costs include payment of room and board.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to become a student at EDHEC Business School , an applicant must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education with certified translation
- Certificate confirming knowledge of English or French, depending on the chosen program
- Motivation letter
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about EDHEC Business School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.