Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
Description of Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
- Location: Bordeaux, France,
- Established: 1986,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type of training: mixed.
Sup de Pub in Bordeaux is a school specializing in research in communications and advertising. It is part of the OMNES Education educational network together with leading institutions in their fields: ECE, ESCE, INSEEC, IUM, HEIP.
The school has campuses in several French and foreign cities and more than 35 years of experience teaching local and international students. It offers high-quality undergraduate programs with a modern approach to the academic process, as well as versatile support for interests, hobbies, careers and personal development.
Students have the opportunity to combine work and study - the programs are flexible and adapt to the needs of students, offering one or more days off per week. Apprentices will not be required to confirm official employment - they can work for themselves, on personal projects, or even in several workplaces.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
Accommodation, meals, prices
Accommodation of universities is not organized. Students can benefit from the help of staff who will provide a list of verified landlords and student residences in Bordeaux.
Activities Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
Sup de Pub is a versatile school that tries to support any hobbies of its pupils, so sports, creativity, charity and innovation research are an integral part of the learning atmosphere.
About 47% of France's prizes at international competitions, for example, the Cannes Lions, were received by students of the school.
In the second year, each academic program includes extracurricular projects, also called PEAs. Students have the opportunity to choose any of the areas and topics, do what they love and attend many master classes. The most frequently chosen areas are cooking, photography and video, event management, fashion, travel and tourism. Developed at the beginning of the year and created from scratch, the project is defended at the end of the year in front of a jury of teachers.
Also on campus there are many student associations representing groups of students, collected by interests and hobbies. Chief among the groups is the BDE Student Office, which organizes most of the events and connects all pupils of the school with the management of the institution. Thanks to BDE, the school hosts numerous and varied events: welcome seminars, trips abroad, ski trips, theatrical performances, exhibitions, parties, humanitarian actions and, of course, the Gala Concert. Events are organized throughout the year: they allow students not only to participate in the life of the school, but also to get to know each other better.
- Campuses in Paris, London, San Francisco, New York, Bordeaux, Lyon, Rennes,
- 80% of teachers are active participants in the field of advertising, marketing and media,
- One of the largest private universities in France,
- Cooperation with more than 45 universities around the world,
- State diplomas.
Facilities and equipment at Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
The Sup de Pub campus is located in Bordeaux, one of the cities included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, a favorite among tourists and comfortable for students. Students who choose Bordeaux as a place to study will be able to study the local culture, winemaking, production of various goods and gain an unforgettable experience in both professional and personal spheres.
Students of the Sup de Pub share classrooms, laboratories, computer labs and recreation areas with students of OMNES Education schools, thereby creating a large community of modern and active specialists. Business incubators have been prepared for them, which contribute to the embodiment of any ideas and the implementation of projects. There is also a cafeteria on campus where you can buy drinks and snacks.
The equipment of all classrooms is state-of-the-art: audio and video equipment, interactive whiteboards, projectors, computers are available to students of all nearby OMNES Education schools throughout the training.
Admission dates and extra charges
The beginning of the school year for programs in English is in September, in French in October. Students study in semesters, ending the year in the middle of summer. The longest holidays are the summer holidays, which take place from July to August, but students also rest on international and national holidays.
- Registration fee — 80 €,
- Deposit, part of which is included in the tuition fee - 1100 €,
- Prepayment for the program for foreigners - 490 €,
- Off-campus accommodation and meals, cafeteria visits,
- Public transport
- Medical care and insurance renewal,
- Personal expenses.
Applicants have the opportunity to register online from anywhere in the world. The admission procedure includes:
- Filling out and sending the questionnaire, the required documents,
- Passing an individual interview,
- Receiving the decision of the commission within a week,
- Confirmation of registration: filling out the booking form.
Admission to the programs is carried out in the format of a competition of applications and depending on the number of places.
For several years in a row, about 93% of graduates find a job within six months after graduation. In 2022, within the framework of cooperation, more than 3000 agreements were signed on the continuation of education, work or internship on the basis of OMNES Education partner companies.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants for programs at Sup de Pub must provide:
- High School Diploma,
- Transcripts for the last two academic years,
- Certificate of English proficiency: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), IELTS (from 6.0), TOEIC (from 785),
- OR French language proficiency certificate: DELF (B2), TCF/TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1),
- Individual achievements, subject to availability,
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance, visa or residence permit.
The last applications for admission are registered four days before the entrance examinations, which take place on May 14 and 25, June 8.
Scholarships Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
Thanks to partnerships with local and foreign universities and specialized organizations, OMNES Education students receive advantageous offers that cover public transport fares, rental housing, medical care, some purchases and services. Also, during their studies, students are invited to participate in international events, winning in which involves financial rewards. For example, several Sup de Pub students won the school award in 2020 at the Nikon Film Festival.
School Discounts and Scholarships:
- A fixed discount of €500 on means-tested tuition fees,
- 10% of the tuition fee for those whose sisters or brothers study at OMNES Education schools,
- Up to 1500 € per year from the OMNES Education Solidarity Fund in the form of financial assistance,
- 20-30% coverage of the program fee for especially successful students,
- Up to 1500 € per year for students with outstanding achievements in sports.
Students have access to government programs to help cover the cost of renting housing, loans and loans, and third-party scholarship programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Sup de Pub School of communications in Bordeaux, Sup De Pub University of Media Communication in Bordeaux
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.