At the University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis, the classical form of education. French University of Nice Sophia Antipolis (UNS) is a higher educational institution with a state status of property. The process of training began in 1965. The main university buildings are located in Nice and Pleasant.
UNS has a strong position in the list among the best universities in France, included in the national academic rating. And according to independent international experts - the institution is worthy of entering the first 5 percent of the most prestigious universities in the world. All these merits make this institution one of the most popular places of study in Europe. Also, the demand for education in this institution is confirmed by the presence of an international reputation in certain areas among competitive faculties. These include:
The quality of teaching serves as an excellent base for the rapid receipt of the first job in the specialty. This opinion exists not only in France, but also on the employment platforms of the whole world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
UNS in its structure is a fairly large educational institution. At the same time, up to 20,000 students receive knowledge in the university. Reception of documents for admission is conducted both from persons with French citizenship, and from foreigners. Visitors from abroad in the walls of the University of Nice at least 25 percent. This again underscores the popularity of the university in Europe.
Training in various disciplines is conducted by 1,600 specialists in various fields. The exchange opportunities for students at this institution are quite large. All the necessary details on this issue can be clarified in the social networks associated with the UNS.
Self-replenishment of knowledge is possible in an excellent academic library.
Separately it is worth noting the permanent membership among such associations as the European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.