FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp
Description of FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Age: from 15 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration of programs: 3 weeks
- Dates of the camp: August 2-22.
Discover Boston (FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp) is a prestigious kids and teens language camp that annually offers exciting study and leisure programs for participants from all over the world. The camp has a high quality organization and a diverse cultural and entertainment program, including a variety of excursions and activities. The camp staff is doing everything possible to make students feel at home. The high professionalism of teachers and the system of full language immersion guarantee students quick and high-quality progress in knowledge. Discover Boston (FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp) is the best choice for parents who take care of their students and strive to give them the best. The summer holidays spent here allow students to discover many new and interesting things, to get acquainted with the American way of life and to make friends from all over the world!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Camp participants live in host families: all families eligible to host foreign students go through a thorough selection process and are monitored by camp staff and relevant supervisory authorities. The bedrooms are provided with a full set of furniture and equipment, the use of all the comforts of home, including the Internet and TV. Homestay guarantees students comfort, coziness and safety, allows you to become closely acquainted with the norms and rules of conduct and constantly practice English. Good nutrition is provided several times a day, it is possible to choose different types of diets.
Activities FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp
The Discover Boston summer program involves an active out-of-class life and events — after class and in the evening, students discover Boston: they visit sights and historical and cultural monuments of the city, take walks and bus rides, and get acquainted with the traditions and life principles of American society. Physical activity and sport:
- Power simulators.
- Holidays and Festivals
- Fashion shows
- Talent show
- Museums and galleries of the city
- Tour of Harvard University and other universities
- Pedestrian and bus city tour
- Shops and shopping centers
- The historic Freedom Trail trekking route
- Sights and monuments of the city and its surroundings
- Museum of Fine Arts
- New England Aquarium
- Travel to New York (optional).
- Quality Training Programs
- High level of camp organization
- Active out-of-class life and excursions
- Comfortable and safe accommodation
- Highly qualified teachers and specialists
- Full language immersion system
- Equipment to the best international standards.
Facilities and equipment at FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp
The camp has all the necessary conditions for a comfortable and safe study and pastime. Students are engaged in spacious and bright classrooms with the best multimedia and computer equipment, there are common rooms for meetings and events, lounges and independent work, sports halls and playgrounds, canteens and cafes.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of studies: 2 August. Dates: 2-22 August.
Tuition: from $ 3785/3 weeks. Extra charges:
- Registration fee
- Deposit confirming a place on the course
- Exam Board
- Tuition deposit
- Return flight tickets
- Round trip
- Mandatory Medical Insurance
- Personal pocket expenses
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents
- Consular fee (paid at the Embassy).
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 150 USD
- Medical insurance 49 USD
- Extra night 75 USD
- Transfer (one way) 130 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
1. Age: from 15 years
2. Level of English: any, from the initial.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about FLS Discover Boston Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.