Denstone College Private School
Description of Denstone College Private School
- Year of foundation: 1868
- Location: Denston, Staffordshire, UK
- Age of students: 11-18 years
- Number of students: 610
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
Founded in 1868, the college is a member of the Association of National Schools, whose main goal is global education. The college preaches the idea of a comprehensive education that can change life for the better. An educational institution with a rich history was founded by Bishop Nathaniel Woodard, and the college building was built in neo-Gothic style by famous architects William Slater and Richard Carpenter.
- Great location
- Comfortable living and studying conditions
- Emphasis on comprehensive education, in which art plays an important role
- A rich program of extracurricular activities
- Excellent conditions for sports development.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Denstone College Private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in comfortable residences, for each age group in the college there is a separate guesthouse. In addition to comfortable rooms, each residence has study areas, recreation areas, and kitchens.
Activities Denstone College Private School
The college strongly encourages the manifestation of creativity, curiosity and activity - for this, the school holds a large number of activities, a variety of clubs operate on the interests:
- Cadet club
- Cooking school
- Needlework club
- Martial Arts
- Rock climbing
- Chinese language and calligraphy
- Club hikes and expeditions
- Volunteer association
- Jazz ensemble
- Chamber Choir
- Symphony Orchestra
- String Quartet
- Film studio and much more.
Facilities and equipment at Denstone College Private School
The college is located in the central region of England, three hours from Heathrow Airport. Many college buildings are architectural value. The school grounds are 100 acres. The college includes the following infrastructure facilities:
- Studying classrooms
- Sports complex
- Computer classrooms
- Conference hall
- Shooting range
- Design studio
- Information Technology Center
- School of Music
- Courts and playgrounds.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee
- Some extracurricular activities
- Visa application
- Additional classes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must pass the entrance test, an interview, provide a package of documents.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Denstone College Private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.