Dalian University (abbreviated 大 连大学) is the higher education institution which conducts active research and academic work since the1987 in the People's Republic of China. The main university building is located in Dalian.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
Each year the higher education institution replenishes the list of TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
It is talking about an average educational institution that can accommodate about 15,000 people every year. All students can expect to receive financial support in the form of scholarships, subject to good academic performance. In addition, the university is constantly involved in international student and teaching exchange programs.
Students have at their disposal a comfortable hostel and a huge library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.