China West Normal University (abbreviated CWNU ) or 西 华 师范大学 is an educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the distant 1946 in the People's Republic of China. Currently, the main university building is located in the city of Nanchong.
This Chinese University is one of the rather large ones, since about 24,000 people take a course here every year. Both local residents and students from different countries of the entire globe can apply for places at the university.
For detailed information about the educational program international students or their parents can find at the official site of an educational institution or contact to SMAPSE manager.
CWNU is a Chinese university that for the past few years has not left the list of the TOP universities in the world.
At the disposal of this higher educational institution a large scientific library. Additional advantages for students:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.