- Children's language camps in Switzerland - study and vacation abroad during the summer holidays
- The cost of language camps for the summer in Switzerland: prices, ratings, reviews
One of the most popular countries abroad for studying foreign languages among foreigners and Russian students is Switzerland . This state has a special structure of the educational system that allows children, teenagers and students to receive training not only in English, but also in other languages.
Holiday summer schools in Switzerland offer a variety of educational programs for students of different ages. It can be not only linguistic, but also adventure or sports camps that combine additional activities with learning English: mountain hiking, some kind of sports (football, tennis, etc.) or creativity (dancing, music, etc.) .
Children's language camps in Switzerland - study and vacation abroad during the summer holidays
Leading foreign language camps in Switzerland offer students of different ages different versions of educational programs: it can be round-the-clock training with boarding on campus, or maybe a day-time format of stay at school - children spend a part of the day in camp, and in the evenings and on weekends are with parents. The latter option is especially suitable for young students who can not travel abroad without escort. In addition to accommodation in the residence, many language schools are selected for students hosting Swiss families, where a cozy family atmosphere is created.
In addition to a quality academic program, the best and most prestigious Swiss camps organize a rich extracurricular program for their pupils. These are classes in various sports and creativity in their free time, excursions that give foreign and Russian students an opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the country of instruction. In the evenings on the campus there are informal events - discos, quizzes, talent shows and others. This communication helps students to make friends with other students, as well as apply the knowledge gained in class in the morning.
The training process itself is organized in small groups of up to 10 people so that the instructor can devote sufficient time to each of the students. Groups are formed taking into account the starting level of knowledge: on the day of arrival, each student passes a language test and groups form according to the results of this small exam. At the same time, you can get to the language camp in Switzerland with both basic knowledge of English or more advanced - there are programs for each level.
List of several camps, which from year to year are popular with foreigners and Russian students:
- Altitude International Summer Camps . The company Altitude, which organizes courses on learning foreign languages at Swiss resorts, was founded in 2001. Today it is one of the leading companies: its summer program is suitable for students of different ages - from preschoolers 3-5 years to adolescents 14 years. The training center offers a language camp with learning English or French, an adventure program with camping and hiking and some other courses. Since among the students there are very young students, one of the programs is a family one with individual lessons.
- Alpadia Ascon a. The Swiss educational company Alpadia conducts language courses for children, schoolchildren, students and adult students not only in this country, but also throughout Europe. In Switzerland, the linguistic center is located in Ascona. Here, for study programs in English or Italian are offered: classical 20-hour per week, intensive course for 25 academic hours per week, as well as a combined course of 20 lessons per group + 5 hours of individual lessons. Schoolchildren and teenagers of 13-17 years are invited to study during the summer holidays.
- Préfleuri . It is an international language school located in the Swiss Alps near the elite resort of Vilar-sur-Ollon. For the period of winter and summer holidays the school organizes sports and health education programs in two languages (English and French) for children and teenagers from 3 to 14 years. You can start at any level, so the camp is perfect for children with zero language knowledge - foreigners and Russian students. Each week of the Préfleuri training course is devoted to a certain topic: the week of Switzerland, cooking, extreme and so on. Teaching and accommodation of students is organized in a classic Swiss chalet with modern equipment and all the necessary attributes.
- Village Camps . An international network of training centers, which organizes training and leisure in different countries, including Switzerland. Here the branch of the company is located in the city of Leysin near the famous Lake Geneva. In the summer months, children, teenagers and schoolchildren from 7 to 18 years old come here. For children, various programs are conducted here: learning languages in combination with sports, cinema, dancing and other activities. The territory of the linguistic school is well equipped, there are all infrastructure facilities for study and recreation: a residence, sports grounds, a library, a canteen, recreation areas, a medical center and so on.
The cost of language camps for the summer in Switzerland: prices, ratings, reviews
The cost of studying in the language camps in Switzerland will depend on several indicators: the length of the course, the type of residence, the location of the language camp or the linguistic center, additional functions (excursions, personal lessons, transfer). On average, the cost of staying in an English camp abroad is in the range of 1200 to 2600 Swiss francs. At the same time, separate visa expenses, visa registration, insurance, purchase of air tickets, as well as registration fees for a language school or a training center.