Description of Cambria College
- Established year: 2005
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Age of students: from 18 years
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: private college.
Cambria College is a college of continuing and higher education offering full-time and part-time courses, apprenticeship programs, and education with an employer. The institution, founded in 2005, has campuses in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond and Victoria, British Columbia. The college offers a variety of courses in the faculties of health, education, business, and hospitality with additional sought-after programs. Cambria College provides a student-centered learning environment, transfer of experience and cultural exchange in a safe school environment, helping students develop supportive relationships with faculty, staff and peers.
Cambria College offers offline and online programs.
The college prides itself on having graduate and employment rates above 98% and a student loan repayment rate of 93%. This means that graduates find a job and receive a decent salary after receiving a diploma!
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Cambria College
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can choose their own accommodation: there are many student-friendly dormitories near each campus. The college helps if you need help or advice in finding accommodation.
Activities Cambria College
Every international student attending Cambria has plenty of opportunities available outside of the classroom. The friendly staff of the college organize numerous extracurricular activities throughout the year to help students develop soft skills and socialize with classmates.
- Cambria College offers flexible programs and small classes that allow students to participate in classroom discussions, connect with peers, and invest in the school community.
- The institution provides quality education and education in sectors that are in steady demand to provide opportunities for long-term career advancement both in Canada and around the world.
- Cambria College provides international students with the education necessary to realize their academic and career ambitions. Accelerated programs are taught by industry experts who focus on providing skills and learning, are career-oriented, helping students enter the job market within a few months!
The school provides:
- High level of program completion and placement
- An instructor with industry experience
- Small classes, individual approach
- Financial aid and grants
- A student-centered environment.
Facilities and equipment at Cambria College
Each campus has modern buildings – students have access to a number of classrooms, social areas and academic support services.
Admissions staff recommend making an appointment with an admissions and career counselor. This meeting will allow you to discuss personal goals and aspirations in a confidential setting, to get answers to your questions.
You will be given a tour of the campus so that you can personally familiarize yourself with the facilities and services offered. When you have all the information you need and want to take the next step in the process, you can make an appointment.
The College of Cumbria provides the opportunity to continue your studies at a Canadian university or college with recognition of your previous academic achievements at Cumbria College in the form of transferable credits.
For example, after earning a diploma in hotel management from Cambria College, you can apply for a diploma in hotel management from Vancouver Community College.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Required formal indicators for international students:
- IELTS: overall score of 6, none of the modules can be less than 5 points.
- Core subject scores: 50% or more in Grade 12 or A-Level.
Scholarships Cambria College
Cambria offers a $3,000 CAD scholarship plus a free laptop to almost every successful student.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Cambria College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.