- Advantages of camps in the US for foreign students:
- The cost of summer programs with learning English
- Additional summer programs for foreign students
- Popular educational institutions for the summer with linguistic programs
- Additional costs and collection of documents for admission to the summer camp of the United States
Camps in the USA for foreign students
The United States ranks second in terms of the number of camps around the world: the choice is so great that everyone will find an ideal option for themselves! Every year, students from all over the world come to the United States to combine their studies and holidays in one of the states.
There are always a lot of people wishing to fly to one of the top camps abroad, however, before the visit, it is necessary to solve all organizational issues: for example, to choose the most suitable school, to issue visas, to buy air tickets, medical insurance, to arrange an interview with a representative of the school and much more. Many people are frightened and stop this complicated and tedious process, but you can contact SMAPSE, which deals with any organizational issues: thanks to experienced employees, a trip to one of the best summer camps abroad will bring only pleasure and leave pleasant memories.
Advantages of camps in the US for foreign students:
- a high standard of living in the USA;
- diversity of climatic zones;
- immersion in the cultural and linguistic environment;
- effective learning a foreign language;
- international environment;
- great choice of entertainment;
- access to beach leisure;
- rich cultural program.
If you plan to further educate your child at a university abroad, then visiting a camp with English for a vacation time in childhood will help you adapt more easily in the future. SMAPSE will help you choose a language program even for children with low language knowledge.
The cost of summer programs with learning English
The cost of staying in a children's camp depends significantly on its location and the ranking of the school or university, on the basis of which the summer program is conducted. According to statistics, education in major cities of the states will cost significantly more than in the suburbs, and yet there are prestigious and elite schools that are in a quiet and quiet area, however their cost is quite high. SMAPSE specialists will help in choosing a school, taking into account all the wishes of the client.
The cost of the tour usually includes: accommodation, meals, an educational program, study materials, several excursions, cultural and sports leisure.
Additional summer programs for foreign students
Visiting of language schools is not limited to learning a foreign language - there is a large selection of additional programs for students in a variety of ways:
- golf courses;
- IT, programming;
- with a scientific bias;
- sports management.
Popular educational institutions for the summer with linguistic programs
- The prestigious Cushing Academy Boston camp in Ashburn, Massachusetts, has developed a special course for students aged 12 to 18 years, who want to improve their skills in engineering, mechanics and physics. The course includes elements of the universal program Prep for Success and advanced course STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics). The cost of the visit is 10,395 $ for 5 weeks - the price includes accommodation, meals, tutorials, medical insurance.
- At the school of Julian Krinsky Cooking School, cooking courses for students from 14 years old are available, where they are educated by experienced chefs to cook in specially equipped kitchens. This course includes many activities: cooking for a couple, diet cooking, fusion cuisine, fashionable culinary trends, tastes and combinations, historical traditions of cooking. The cost for accommodation, meals, a certificate of completion of the course, several excursions, cultural and sports events, tutorials is 4,375 $ for 2 weeks.
- Summer IT courses and programming conducts an elite camp Amherst College Summer, located in Amherst, Massachusetts. A fascinating course for students from 7 to 17 years includes a huge number of interesting activities on coding, development and support of computer games, design and robotics. To participate in the course you can have any level of skills, but you need a sufficiently high level of English to communicate with the teacher and understanding the program. Students will learn modern techniques in the field of information technology and will have a unique experience of practical work. The cost of visiting the camp is 5,990 $ for 2 weeks.
- The Sprachcaffe Boston School is located in the historic center of the USA - Boston. The cost of living in the family and education on language courses will be from 845 $ per week for students from 14 years. Learning outcomes: improving spoken English, adapting to life in the US.
- Private Perkiomen School is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia and offers for students from 7 years a summer course, which includes language courses in English. The cost of 1,400 $ per week (with accommodation in a spacious hostel on campus, in a room designed for 1-2 people). The distance to Philadelphia is 50 miles, the distance to New York is 105 miles.
- Stanford University Summer provides English and IT programming for students from 7 years old. The camp is located in Stanford, California (35 miles from San Francisco). The participants are accommodated in the residences of the university, which have all the necessary conditions for comfortable and safe living, study and rest. The camp is held on the basis of Stanford University - one of the most popular and prestigious universities around the world; the cost of the visit will be from 3,000 $ per week.
Additional costs and collection of documents for admission to the summer camp of the United States
As a rule, the price does not include:
- registration fee;
- examination boards;
- additional lessons;
- additional activities;
- round trip flight;
- pocket money;
- consular fee;
- visa fees and more.
When planning a trip to the United States, you must also have a valid visa and make medical insurance. Purchase of air travel is assigned to the parents, and remember that the time and date of flights must be agreed with the representatives of schools, if you need a transfer from the airport.
Throughout this complicated process, SMAPSE renders all kinds of support to its customers, works as a partner, and not as an intermediary, and does not take a commission from the student. Employees are ready to help at any stage of education your child in the camp - any organizational moments will be solved by SMAPSE experienced specialists.