British School of Marketing International
Description of British School of Marketing International
- Year of foundation: 2014
- Location: Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Age of students: 16+
- Number of students: 300+
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: college.
The British School of Marketing International was founded in Bournemouth in 2014 . This is a high-class educational institution that offers its students preparatory programs for applicants to British and foreign universities, English language courses, vocational educational programs aimed at developing the professional and academic profile of students in order to improve career opportunities.
Students enrolled in programs have the opportunity to guarantee admission to one of the partner universities, subject to sufficient academic performance, diligence and attendance. University preparatory programs for higher education include a basic course in business, the first international year of business administration and the second international year of leadership and management.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in British School of Marketing International
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school is located in the seaside town of Bournemouth, in the south of England. The convenient location in the city center allows you to easily reach many Bournemouth attractions, in particular - the Bournemouth Theater Pavilion, the shopping center, the Russell Coates Art Gallery and Museum, parks and squares, the Embankment and the Bournemouth Pier; most of these locations are separated from the school by no more than 5-10 minutes on foot. If necessary, students will easily find everything they need in nearby shops, cafes, restaurants. The nightlife of the city is also very rich.
Bournemouth is very popular among international students, which contributes to the formation of horizontal ties and the establishment of friendly relations.
The school does not offer accommodation on site – two properties are available:
Homestay accommodation is recommended for students who would like to get acquainted with the British way of life and absorb the national culture. Such a living scenario offers a safe and cozy way to immerse yourself in English everyday life. Living under the same roof with your family, you will make serious progress in language skills and competencies, as you will get the opportunity to practice language in real life, which will contribute to language flexibility.
As a rule, family accommodation is available with flexible meal plans, which will allow you to enjoy the local cuisine and at the same time seriously save money.
The host family may have children of their own, be a childless couple, or even a single offering a room for rent. The quality and conditions of habitat can vary greatly. As a rule, a room is rented per person, but in some cases students have to share rooms. In the event that the quality and level of housing does not satisfy the student, he may request the possibility of replacement, and the school will try to find something else or solve the problem in other ways.
The price includes breakfast and dinner (14 meals weekly); students provide for themselves with lunches. Students can use all the infrastructure available to other residents of the house for cooking, washing, ironing. As a rule, high-speed wired or wireless Internet is available.
Living in the residence allows you to enjoy the comfort and feel the atmosphere of the student team. The school has entered into partnership agreements with several residences within walking distance from the educational institution.
Accommodation options of different size and level of comfort are available: with amenities in the room and on the floor, designed for one or more guests. A shared kitchen, a laundry complex with washing machines and dryers are available to all residents, wireless Internet is available throughout the territory. Heating and water supply are included.
Activities British School of Marketing International
The administration regularly conducts entertainment, cultural and educational events and trips for all students. Students can also take part in the college's social programs, allowing them to meet and make friends with foreigners from all over the world.
- Admission to partner universities without IELTS requirements;
- Accreditation by the British Council;
- 97% of successfully employed graduates within the first year after graduation;
- The NVQ Level 5 qualification is equivalent to two years of study at a British university.
Facilities and equipment at British School of Marketing International
Students have access to five multifunctional classrooms equipped with projection equipment and computers, a specialized computer laboratory.
The school can offer its students a small library with a selection of modern and relevant educational and fiction literature, reference books and dictionaries.
Wireless Internet access is available on site.
BSMI cooperates with leading universities and colleges in the UK. Having successfully graduated from school, graduates can obtain the right to conditional / unconditional enrollment in one of these educational institutions.
Scholarships British School of Marketing International
To apply as an expat student applying for a scholarship in the UK, students must meet certain eligibility criteria:
- Academic achievements (the scholarship applicant must have excellent academic results in certificates from the previous place of study, with a sufficient level of academic performance and high average scores);
- Passing an online test for the right to receive a scholarship (students for whom English is not native are required to show sufficient knowledge of the English language: a minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or the equivalent in similar tests);
- Active extracurricular activities (students taking part in a variety of extracurricular activities, social, leadership and sports activities and projects will have a good chance).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about British School of Marketing International
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.