Anhui Agricultural University (abbreviated AAU ) or 安徽 农业 大学 is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1928 in the People's Republic of China. Currently, AAU has a small student campus in Hefei.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is one of the most prestigious Chinese universities.
Anhui Agricultural University is one of the country's largest institutions, where about 24,000 people successfully complete the course every year. The teaching staff of the university is about 2,400 teachers of the highest category. Students of this university in China, if they wish, can apply for and take part in one of the student exchange programs.
Students have access to a large university library. You can also rely on affordable housing in the dormitory, to engage in sports at free sites on the campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.