Description of Amherst College
Amherstcollege (translated by Amherstcollegege) is quite a small, but well-known institution in the region, which accepts foreign American students in the undergraduate program. Requirements for admission are quite serious. And nevertheless, it is easier to get a job here than in other equally prestigious institutions like Dartmouth or Yale University.
Amherstcollege stands out amongst the others because it runs a very generous program of monetary support for all needy students. In order to receive, it is necessary to send your application in a timely manner, attach the required documents to family incomes, and, in accordance with the data provided, successful students receive guaranteed financial resources for a course of study and life in an American university.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Amherst College
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Amherst College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.