Description of Babson College
Babson College (abbreviated as BC ) is a non-profit private institution of higher education in America that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1919.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Babson College
Currently, American College is the highest position in the list of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Babson College
We are talking about a small higher educational institution in the country, where about 4,000 students annually take a course. The institution takes part in international student and academic exchange programs every year.
Infrastructure Babson College
College has a well-developed infrastructure. Students have access to a large scientific library. In addition, the institution provides students with housing in a dormitory. Babson College is also actively developing and willingly sharing its experience, as evidenced by its entry into such authoritative groups as “Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)” and others.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to submit documents in a timely manner, report on their past performance and successfully pass the entrance exams. A special admissions committee accepts documents from both local residents and visitors from different countries. As the statistics show, up to two people simultaneously apply for one student’s place.
Tuition fees at Babson College
The academic year in this College traditionally consists of two usual terms of semester. Education is paid for everyone, but the most successful students can recover part of the costs by receiving a scholarship. For each semester, future graduates pay about $ 10,000. Students can choose for themselves the most convenient system - full-time study or distance learning.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Babson College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.