Plovdiv Agricultural University was founded in 1945 as the National Center for Agricultural Sciences and Education in Bulgaria. Over the course of more than seventy years of history, the Agricultural University has become a modern national and European educational, research and developing center, which has integrated into the European educational space and has made a significant contribution to the sustainable and promising growth of agriculture, tourism and regional development.
Today, the educational institution conducts educational work in 20 undergraduate specialties, 28 master's and 26 doctoral programs. Graduates can work in the fields of agriculture, livestock and crop production, ensuring the quality of food, feed and biofuels.
The educational institution has been accredited by leading European educational institutions and is a member of the Balkan network of universities, which includes educational institutions of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, etc.
In 2006, the National Agency for Assessment and Accreditation rated the university’s material support with a “very good” mark. Plovdiv Agricultural University is:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.