Worth College Summer Camp
Description of Worth College Summer Camp
- Founded: 1988
- Location: UK
- Language of instruction: English.
Worth College summer camp has been operating since 1988 - during this time students from more than 65 countries have gained communication skills in English. The school has a safe, comfortable and fun environment.
Advantages and features of the Worth College summer camp:
- Double training: the school's programs allow students and teenagers to combine two types of activities - language learning and sports or creativity. Thanks to this approach, students become involved in an interesting activity, and the practice of English is easy and natural.
- Multinational environment: Every year, children from more than 65 countries come here for summer holidays. Thanks to the neighborhood of living and spending time together, students can easily make new friends of other nationalities and cultures, learning English together
- The optimal size of study groups: the teacher-student ratio in the school is 1:10, and the maximum grade in the class is 14 people.
- Qualified staff of teachers and staff: students are under 24-hour supervision at the school, professional teachers, trainers and other staff of the training center work here.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Worth College Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live while studying in a boarding house on the school grounds, boys and girls are placed in different dormitory rooms - rooms can be either for one person or for several. It has the necessary furniture and other amenities. Students eat in the dining room, which is also located on the campus, in the format of a full board (three times a day): the menu is balanced, varied and healthy.
Activities Worth College Summer Camp
In the evenings, an entertainment program is held for students at Worth College Summer School, excursions are organized for the children during the week - one in the middle of the week, the other on the weekend.
Facilities and equipment at Worth College Summer Camp
The school’s campus is located on 500 acres of scenic countryside in Sussex County. Worth College is located in the High Weld area and is distinguished by the style of the Benedictine schools of the early 1930s. The school grounds offer easy access to London or Brighton; Gatwick Airport is just 25 minutes away.
Campus facilities include the following facilities:
- Educational buildings
- Football field
- Artificial field
- Tennis courts
- Sports Hall
- Swimming pool
- Music halls
- Dance studio.
Admission dates and extra charges
The price does not include and is paid additionally:
- Transfer - 80 gbp one way, 160 pounds one way outside the allotted time
- Optional optional supplement for Cambridge Assessment English exam = £50
- Medical insurance 50 GBP
- Deposit for a course/programme 300 GBP
- Transfer (one way) 80 GBP
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the Worth College summer camp, a student only needs to speak English at one of the listed levels (according to the CEFR - Common European Framework Reference):
- A1 (Beginner) *
- A2 (Elementary)
- B1 (Intermediate)
- B2 (Above Average)
- C1 (Advanced).
* The student must learn English for at least one year.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Worth College Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.