Little Canada Summer Camp is located on the Isle of Wight, very close to the ferry port (this facilitates the transfer and travel). The total area includes 48 acres of forest groves with stunning lawns and views of the picturesque riverbank.
Age of participants: 7-16 years (depending on the chosen program, students are divided into groups according to the age principle).
Little Canada Camp, like the rest of the PGL network, accepts children from all over the world, although about 90% of holidaymakers are traditionally British. The summer entertainment program does not provide for English lessons: language skills are taught unobtrusively, in a free, friendly environment during games, competitions, sports or crafts.
The most popular and to some extent classical is the Multi-activity program (Multi-activity ): These are diverse and interesting classes for those students who want to try everything at once. The program includes team games, trampoline jumping, archery or rifles, fencing, rock climbing, cycling, orienteering, rope running, etc. Multiactivities can form the basis of the course, and serve as an addition to any other program - in any case, the course will not allow children to get bored.
6 days of fascinating multi-activism and the theory of espionage. Spy tricks, James Bond's secrets and the most incredible tasks and missions for those who are not afraid of difficulties and are as confident as possible! Students will review and identify fingerprints, learn the system of signals and coding, learn to keep track of, develop dexterity and attentiveness.
Morning - multi-activites, the second half - fun on the water: water skiing, wakeboard, boat, canoe, kayaking etc. The program can be made by students who have never tried such a sport (necessarily the ability to swim).
Pupils live in cozy log cabins created in the style of a traditional Canadian village: each bedroom can accommodate 4-6 people, have their own amenities and bathrooms. The houses are united in small "villages" of 7-10 in each - this style helps children feel themselves in the Canadian countryside without leaving the UK! The food is organized full, healthy and balanced, there are dietary meals: basic meals are designed on the principle of a free buffet, the amount of food is not limited. Children have constant access to fresh drinking water, a large number of vegetables and fruits are served, at any moment you can drink a cup of tea or coffee.
Talent show, campfire gatherings, competitions and much more.
Summer camp will be an excellent choice for active and independent children who find it difficult to sit still, who like to communicate with peers, solve complex puzzles and find non-standard solutions.
The territory has a spacious indoor pool, as well as all conditions for sports, outdoor activities and games, as well as water sports, including a 10-meter climbing wall.
Not included in the price:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.