University of Washington in St. Louis - is on the list of the best higher institutions in the United States. He is associated with many well-known figures of the scientific world, art and culture. 22 Nobel Prize laureates studied or worked at Washington University in St. Petersburg. Louis.
Large endowments allow many students to get an opportunity to study practically for free. Many US universities offer scholarships on need, but at this university all applications for scholarship payments and grants are considered according to the circumstances, or what they call "case-to-case". Entering this university an average graduate is much easier, because his reception rating is higher due to the small total number of students.
See the official website of the school for a bachelor's program.
|Cost of living|| $ 859-1,425 USD / month |
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.