University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH)
Description of University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH)
University of Alabama Huntsville (in abbreviated as UAH) is an educational institution of the state type in America that has been active in scientific activities since the 1950s. The institution has a small campus with a hostel and a developed sports infrastructure in the city of Huntsville.
The institution of higher education is on the list of the TOP-240 of the best institutions in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH)
Facilities and equipment at University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH)
The university is among the medium in size because it holds about 8,000 students each year. The teaching staff is about 2000 teachers of the highest category. To learn more about the life of the university, to find answers to all emerging questions, you need to visit the official university website at www.uah.edu.
Infrastructure University of Alabama Huntsville
For students organized the work of a large library. University is on the list of reputable scientific groups and communities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The selection of students to the university is carried out by a special commission, which collects preliminary documents for this and relies in its choice on past performance and exam results of all applicants. Both local residents and visitors from different countries can add to the ranks of high school students. At the same time, about 70 percent of applications are approved. Although this indicator is relative and depends directly on the chosen faculty. Year of study here is divided classically into two semesters.
Cost of education
Each semester of university studies will cost $ 7,500 for America and its future masters and future bachelors. At the same time, part of the funds spent on training can be returned by obtaining scholarships on the condition of good academic performance. All students have access to a choice of distance or full-time education. In addition, you can always apply for participation in the traditional program of international exchange of students and teachers.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.