Manager in the field of education abroad and visa manager.
- Consulting clients on getting education in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe (short courses / higher education), consulting on preparation and admission to educational institutions, identification of needs, conclusion of contracts;
- Support in selection of educational institutions, programs for children and adults, enrollment in educational institutions;
- Negotiations and conducting business correspondence with educational institutions, representatives of schools and universities, guardianship agencies, parents, preparation of documents for them;
- Client assistance from the moment of signing the contract before departure to the program, supervising during studying;
- Participation in international educational exhibitions, conferences, open days and other events for clients.
- Writing programs and articles for the site;
- Providing high-quality services.
- Work experience (from 3 years) in sale of educational services, in organization of studying abroad (vacation programs, secondary education, language courses) market knowledge, work specifics
- Excellent knowledge of secondary education, language schools and higher education abroad (compulsory);
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to work in multitasking mode with a large amount of information
- Leadership qualities, organizational abilities and communication skills
- Higher education
- English proficiency - level Upper-Intermediate and above
- Professional qualities: experienced PC user (Microsoft Office package)
- Ability to plan and predict
- Ability to find a way out of difficult situations.
- Personal qualities: leadership, results-oriented, purposefulness, self-confidence, independence, tact, stress, active life position, responsibility.
- Official registration
- Opening hours Mon-Fri, 10: 00-19: 00, 5/2
- Place of work: BC Tupolev Plaza, Embankment of the Academician Tupolev, 15, p. 2 , Floor 4, office 51, index 105005
- Salary and bonuses - based on the results of the interview