Studying Marketing in Switzerland in Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral programs is an excellent choice for students and practitioners. Marketing specialists successfully work in their profession and receive high salaries.
Study Marketing in Switzerland - Top Universities
Today you can study marketing and get a prestigious degree at the faculties of the best universities in Switzerland - let's dwell on them in more detail.
- EU Business School is an international business school that combines traditional educational methods with innovative and original ones. Much attention is paid to the development of leadership qualities. The international environment prevailing in the university helps to develop communication skills. The Swiss campuses of the university are located in Geneva and Montreux.
- Geneva Business School is one of the most prestigious universities in Switzerland. The Geneva Business School is very popular among foreigners - the share of foreign students reaches up to 90%!
- Webster University Geneva is another elite educational institution in Geneva. Excellent academic programs, prestige of diplomas and prospects after graduation are the main reasons for the high popularity of the school among foreigners.
- Les Roches is the ideal place to study hospitality, marketing, tourism and catering. Le Roche is regularly ranked among the best business schools in Europe. Training takes place in English and French, the school offers a wide range of educational areas: postgraduate education, undergraduate, MBA, certification, summer courses for adults.
- IFM University Geneva is an institute of finance and management in Geneva offering first-class business education. Curricula are developed with the participation of practicing specialists, industry experts. The university offers training in demanded specialties, including marketing and marketing analysis.
- Glion is a top university with exemplary programs in tourism, hospitality, management and marketing. The school sets high quality standards, and Glion programs are benchmarks for many educational institutions around the world.
- Zurich Elite Business School is a business school offering the highest level programs in business administration, marketing and management. Thanks to the quality of education, university graduates receive excellent career prospects and get a job within three months after graduation.
- MBU Montreux Business University is a university with a focus on innovative business education. The programs of the university are designed to prepare young specialists for the dynamically developing labor market and give competitive advantages.
Features of studying marketing in Switzerland
Marketing in Switzerland is a popular educational area due to the fact that graduates with international degrees from Switzerland are worth their weight in gold. They have competitive knowledge and practical experience, thanks to which they achieve high results in their field.
The Marketing direction has developed rapidly in the last decade. The specialty is constantly deepening and improving, thereby opening up new opportunities for specialists.
You can get a diploma in this area at all levels of higher education: high-quality bachelor's programs have been developed for students, lasting 3-4 years, master's, short university courses and PhD programs. The peculiarities of a marketer's work impose specifics on the learning process. The priority of teachers is the development of social skills of future specialists (communication and presentation), the ability to think analytically and be creative in solving problems.
Among the advantages of studying at universities in Switzerland are the quality of training, practical skills and the ability to make important professional contacts. Marketers apply the knowledge gained in different areas: in advertising, public relations, merchandising, international and digital marketing.