University of Zagreb - State University in Croatia, in Zagreb. Activities in the field of education began in 1669. For many decades, the institute has managed to become a worthy institution and has earned an impeccable reputation, because all students can count on the qualitative provision of educational services.
The university is recognized as one of the oldest and best in the country. In addition, local residents note the high quality of educational services. Universities are regularly included in the rankings compiled worldwide. In this case, one of the best and most popular areas recognized "Life Science and Medicine."
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is large. In addition, the number of students exceeds 45 thousand. The academic staff includes more than 8 thousand teachers.
It should be noted that students regularly participate in programs based on international exchange. This contributes to the manifestation of their potential and increases the chances of successful employment.
The university is part of the EUA group and seeks to meet all the requirements.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.