University of Split (UNIST) was founded in 1974 and is the highest public educational institution in Croatia. The university offers more than 180 academic programs implemented at 12 faculties in the field of biotechnical, medical, technical, natural and human sciences.
UNIST is a member of the European University Association (EUA).
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
Doctoral programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
The university offers its students the opportunity to reside in the Spinut or Campus residence. It should be noted that the places in the hostel are distributed in the orders of the live queue, since the number of rooms is limited.
UNIST is located in Split, Croatia's second largest city. The logistics of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you need:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.