Of the institutions of higher education in Canada, a special place is occupied by the University of Victoria. It is a state one, which attracts the attention of applicants all over the world. UVic has been conducting academic work for more than 100 years. The foundation year is 1903. The campus of the University of Victoria is located within the city, thanks to which it received its name.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
This educational institution has become famous for scientific developments in various directions. It is difficult to find another such universal university on the planet. Consider the most recent advances made at the University of Victoria.
The university has an average status. This is due to an impressive number of students - 18 000 people. The presentation of the material in the class is in English. Foreign citizens can apply for admission to UV. They account for 13% of the total number of students. The teaching staff is 821 people, including many invited from abroad. The university participates in the student exchange program.
On campus there is a comfortable hostel, where students can optionally live. A serious basis for teaching is represented by a library, which every student can use during the training period.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.