In Spain, one of the most elite universities is the University of Seville. University of Seville (US) is also one of the oldest universities in Europe. His academic activity began in 1505. This higher educational institution has a state form of ownership. The campus, built on a city type, is located in Seville.
For many decades, the US is in the TOP-20 of the best universities in Spain. The venerable age of the institution emphasizes its relevance among students. The most popular are:
The level of teaching at the university is assessed by being in the first 400 positions of the international rating of universities on the quality of education.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
By European standards, the educational institution is quite large.
At the same time, 59,000 students are comprehending the sciences here. The university accepts for training and foreign citizens. Approximately every twentieth student came from abroad. The teaching staff consists of 3 000 specialists. Students can use the program of international exchange. Detailed information on this topic can be found on the pages of social networks connected with this higher educational institution.
A solid library is a great help in obtaining students' knowledge. The prestige of the university is emphasized by the permanent membership in the EUA and OCW.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.