University of Rijeka
Description of University of Rijeka
The University of Rijeka (abbreviated UNIRI ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1973 in Croatia. Currently UNIRI University has its small student campus in the city of Rijeka.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Rijeka
This is a higher education institution, which occupies an honorable second place in the national ranking of the country. In addition, this university with ease from year to year defends the right to enter the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions in the world.
Facilities and equipment at University of Rijeka
This University belongs to the list of medium-sized, since here every year the course is about 20,000 people. The teaching staff of the UNIRI University is about 700 teachers of the highest category. Students and teachers of the university open access to participation in international exchange programs.
While studying at a university, students get free access to a large scientific library. Also, visiting students can count on affordable housing in a dorm. There are, on the territory of the student campus, among other things, convenient sports grounds. The university itself is also known for its membership in the European University Association (EUA) research group.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Every year, both locals and visitors from different countries apply for places at the university. At the same time, when planning to enter this university, Croatia is recommended to check and refine all data in advance through the official website, as well as through the university pages on social networks.
Tuition fees at the University of Rijeka
Each academic year at the university is divided into two semesters in a classical way. Training is conducted on a fee basis. The university also supports successful and diligent students by paying them a scholarship for academic success.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Rijeka
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.