The University of Pavia is named for the city in which it is located. University of Pavia (UNIPV) is the highest state educational institution in Italy. The beginning of the academic activity of this institution goes back to the deep Middle Ages. Back in 1361, the university opened its doors for the first students.
Studying at the University of Pavia is a dream of a large mass of entrants. Prestigiousness of training is confirmed by the permanent location of the university in the first twenty Italian educational institutions. A rich historical heritage and age-old traditions make UNIPV an elite higher educational institution. As for the world ranking, the University of Pavia firmly occupies a leading position in 5 percent of the world's best universities. The directions, where a great contest among entrants is constantly felt, are:
This is a fairly large institution of higher education. Within the walls of UNIPV, about 24,000 students simultaneously get knowledge. The Admissions Committee accepts for training not only local citizens, but also foreign nationals. Among the students, every twentieth is a citizen of another country. As for the teaching staff, this figure exceeds 1100 people. At all courses students have the opportunity to take advantage of international exchange rates. All information about this is in social networks.
The university is famous for its excellent library, with a huge number of books and periodicals. The University of Pavia is a permanent member of several academic associations, for example, such as the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.