In 1856, he began his academic career at the University of Maryland at College Park. University of Maryland, College Park is one of the best public universities in the United States. The abbreviation of the educational institution is UMCP. The successful location of the campus at College Park allows students to enjoy the joys of suburban life and the advantages of urban.
The university has a stable place in the national ranking of US universities, entering the TOP-30 best. It is also one of the institutions that is included in 5% of prestigious educational institutions around the world.
The strongest areas of study at the University of Maryland at College Park are:
The quality of education in this university is quite high. In the world rating on this indicator, UMCP now occupies 200 lines.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
University of Maryland, College Park is a large educational institution where about 37,000 students can simultaneously receive higher education. In addition to US citizens, foreigners also study there.
The academic staff of UMCP has about 4 thousand teachers, among which there are many foreign specialists. Cooperation with universities around the world enables students to participate in international exchange programs.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.