The University of Isfahan (abbreviated UI ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1946 in Iran. Now the University UI has at its disposal a small university campus in Isfahan.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher education institution, which takes the highest position in the Iranian ranking.
This is the University of Iran, which is rightfully considered to be among the medium. Every year about 15,000 people study here. The academic staff is about 2500 teachers of the highest category. The institution also takes an active part in international student and teacher exchange programs.
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library. Among other things, the university is also a member of the authoritative research group Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.