Since 1785, the University of Georgia has operated and operates in the US. University of Georgia (UGA) belongs to the most ancient and at the same time prestigious institutions of the country. The level of education here is high, so the university is in all sorts of ratings of popularity and quality of education, including the world. The university campus of the city is located in the territory of Athens.
At the University of Georgia (UGA) students are offered the following disciplines:
The academic year is divided into two semesters.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The University of Georgia accepts simultaneously up to 33,000 students. The audience is quite large, so it employs 2,400 teachers with extensive experience and high moral values. The level of education allows the student to easily find a job in a prestigious company immediately after graduation. If you are interested in the student exchange program, you can read interesting facts about it on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube.
The student library is located on the campus, there is the possibility of settlement in the university hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.