Description of Oberlin College
Oberlin College is a non-profit private higher education institution that first opened its doors to prospective graduates back in 1833 in the United States of America. The university currently has a small campus located away from the bustle of Oberlin.
The college is considered small because it can take up to 3,000 students each year. International exchange programs are available to students and faculty.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Oberlin College
It is a college that has consistently updated the list of the best universities in the world over the past few years.
Facilities and equipment at Oberlin College
Students of this institution of higher education have access to a large scientific library. In addition, all foreign students can count on affordable hostel housing. Also noteworthy is the fact that in addition to the group of the Council of Independent Colleges, the university is also a member of the Association of Five Ohio Colleges and sports associations and memberships: National Collegiate Sports Association etc.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The special admission committee conducts enrollment of students every year. In addition to documents, each applicant must also pass exams and report on their past performance. The competitive program at the university is not that difficult, given that no more than three people apply for one place at the university. At the same time, both local residents and foreign students can enter the university. There is also a choice for those who have come: to study internally or remotely.
Tuition at Oberlin College
Given the high cost of tuition at this college, the scholarship allows everyone to save some money. After all, on condition of good academic performance, students receive a scholarship.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Oberlin College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.