The University of Colombo, located in Sri Lanka, is distinguished for its excellent education. At the University of Colombo (UoC) state ownership. The first students of the Lankan University accepted for study in 1920. The central buildings of the university located directly in the capital of the state - the city of Colombo.
According to statistics from the National Academic Rankings, the University of Colombo tops the list of all educational institutions in Sri Lanka that provide opportunities for higher education. High international assessment allows the university to take 917 place among the most prestigious places in the world of education. Based on this rating, the University of Colombo is in the first 5% of this list. Such high values have long established in the employers' environment of this university the reputation of an institution where high-class specialists are educated. Therefore, after obtaining a diploma, a graduate can easily find a job at a prestigious workplace.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This Asian institution is a medium-sized institution. The required disciplines in the selected faculties here study 15,000 students. Due to the low cost of education with high standards of teaching, many foreign nationals strive to get a prestigious diploma at this university. The teaching staff includes 930 specialists, some of whom are invited by the University of Colombo administration from other prestigious universities of the world. The university has strong academic ties with other educational centers, which makes it possible for students to participate in international academic exchanges. The details of such cooperation should be found in social networks related to the University of Colombo.
Getting quality education in such a prestigious university is necessarily connected with the use of a modern library. This part of the infrastructure is present in this institution. Anyone can apply for a hostel with comfortable conditions.
The introduction of the University of Colombo into such an elite association as the ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES only underlines the popularity of the educational institution.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.