National Institute of Business Management
Description of National Institute of Business Management
- Established: 1968
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka.
National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) is a higher public educational institution in Sri Lanka, founded in 1968. The University is in line with global trends and constantly updates its curriculum in accordance with modern needs. NIBM holds a leading position in the training of management personnel and is included in the TOP-20 of the best universities in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Institute of Business Management
- Over the past decade, NIBM has repeatedly received national awards for the quality of educational programs.
- The university is certified according to the quality system ISO 9001: 2015 with an emphasis on quality management and excellent service.
Facilities and equipment at National Institute of Business Management
The main NIBM campus is located in Colombo, while the regional centers are in Kandy, Kurunegala, Galle and Matara.
The material and technical base of the university includes:
- The library
- Medical Center
- Lecture halls
- Computer lab
- Hardware lab.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee = 1000LKR-12 000LKR / year.
- The cost of living in Sri Lanka = $ 256 -462 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must:
- Certificate of education corresponding to the selected program
- GCE Exam (A / L) / Equivalent
- 2-5 years of work experience (for part-time programs)
- IELTS 5.5 / equivalent (if necessary).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Institute of Business Management
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.