University of California, Davis (abbreviated to UCD), is on the list of the best public universities in the United States of America. His work began in 1908. A feature of the University of California at Davis is the successful location. It allows students to take advantage of both urban and suburban life.
UCD is included in 5% of prestigious universities of the international rating and in the top thirty of the higher educational institutions of the USA.
Employers all over the world note the high quality of the students of this university in such areas:
As for the quality of education at the University of California, Davis, it is highly regarded both in the US and abroad. It's not for nothing that he ranks 100th in the international rating on this indicator. Graduates may not worry that they will have problems with employment, because among employers this educational institution enjoys an irreproachable reputation.
For admission, the applicant must pass the exams and provide the admissions committee with information on the progress in the previous school. Becoming a UCD student is not difficult. Competition for 1 place is not more than 2 entrants. The academic year is divided into quarters.
As for the prices of training, they are quite high. Studying at this university will cost just over $ 36,000. Approximately 13 thousand USD will cost a year of studying under the Master's program.
Students can take part in various scholarship programs, which helps to partly compensate for the costs of training. You can get a diploma not only internally, but also remotely. All the nuances can be found on the official website of the university.
University of California, Davis is considered a major university in the United States. Education here is over 32 thousand students. Learn in it can both citizens of the United States of America, and applicants from abroad. Every 7th student at the University of California is a foreigner.
The university employs more than 2,600 teachers, with the lion's share of specialists coming from abroad. UCD has established cooperation with many foreign universities, so its students have the right to participate in international exchange programs.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
|Cost of living|| $ 859-1,425 USD / month |
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.