Université du Luxembourg
Description of Université du Luxembourg
Université du Luxembourg is a state university that has been actively developing in Luxembourg since 2003. The institution is considered one of the most worthy in the whole country. In addition, the university is regularly included in the ranking of the best organizations in the world in the field of education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université du Luxembourg
Facilities and equipment at Université du Luxembourg
The school has 5,000 students , including foreigners and indigenous citizens of Luxembourg. The university teaches 199 teachers who successfully perform their own duties. The institute implements various international student exchange programs.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must fulfill all the requirements for their admission, confirming their own knowledge and the opportunity to study at the university, showing their potential in the chosen specialty. In this academic year is divided into 2 semesters. The cost of education for bachelors and masters is about $ 1,000 per year.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université du Luxembourg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.