Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
Description of Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale (abbreviated ULCO ) is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since early 1991 in France. Now ULCO University is located within the boundaries of the small town Dunkerque.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
This is a French higher education institution, which traditionally ranks among the TOP 80 universities in France. In addition, the university has not left the TOP universities at the world level in the last few years.
Facilities and equipment at Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
This university provides students with the best living and learning conditions. Students have at their disposal a large scientific library, affordable housing on the campus. The university is actively developing and willingly sharing its experience, as evidenced by its entry into a group such as:
- The European University Association (EUA);
- Many others.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Higher education for future bachelors and masters in high school costs students not so expensive. And, nevertheless, each student can return a part of the tuition fee, provided that he achieves good academic performance (scholarships). Learn more accurate and up-to-date information about the activities of the institution can be on the site (the address of the portal http://www.univ-littoral.fr), as well as through official pages on social networks Linkedin and Facebook.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.