Universität Witten Herdecke
Description of Universität Witten Herdecke
Universität Witten Herdecke (abbreviated UW / H ) is a non-profit private educational institution in Germany that has been active in academic and scientific work since the beginning of 1982. Currently, the university has at its disposal a small student campus in the city of Witten.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universität Witten Herdecke
Facilities and equipment at Universität Witten Herdecke
Universität belongs to the list of small universities, because here every year a course of study can pass about 3000 people. The teaching staff of the institution is about 500 teachers of the highest category. Teachers and students are always open access to international exchange programs.
While studying at a university, students can enjoy the benefits of a large scientific library. In addition, students are provided with affordable housing and sports facilities. All this is located on campus in maximum proximity to university buildings.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of students, each applicant must submit a required set of documents within a clearly defined period of time. Also, the selection committee in its decision is also based on the results of the exams passed by all applicants. Every year, local residents and visitors from different countries on the same conditions apply for places at the university.
Tuition fees at Universität Witten Herdecke
This is a fairly expensive and selective higher education institution. Five people apply for each place of the student at once. Each school year is divided into traditional semesters. For each semester, future graduates pay about $ 7,500. Students can partially cover the financial costs of education by getting a scholarship. In any case, when planning admission to this university, it is worthwhile to clarify in advance all the information through the official website (the address of the portal http://www.uni-wh.de).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universität Witten Herdecke
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.