Hochschule Bochum University of Applied Sciences
Description of Hochschule Bochum University of Applied Sciences
- Founded: 1972
- Location: Bochum, Germany
- Number of students: more than 7000
- Rating in the country: 155
- Language of instruction: German, English.
Hochschule Bochum is a higher education institution in the fields of Engineering and Economics.
Students can choose one of 6 areas, which includes 50 educational undergraduate programs and 15 educational master's programs.
The teaching staff of the university enrolled about 400 qualified specialists.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hochschule Bochum University of Applied Sciences
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can live in one of the hostels in the city, in shared apartments for several people, or rent their own apartment. There are many housing options - each student chooses his own, based on his own preferences.
Facilities and equipment at Hochschule Bochum University of Applied Sciences
The university has its own library, all classrooms are equipped with the necessary equipment.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the university is divided into academic semesters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary education or a diploma of higher education and a certificate confirming knowledge of the language. Additionally, entrance exams are required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hochschule Bochum University of Applied Sciences
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.