Universität Otto Friedrich Universität Bamberg
Description of Universität Otto Friedrich Universität Bamberg
Universität Otto Friedrich Universität Bamberg is a state type higher education institution in Germany that has been active in scientific and academic activities since 1972 in Germany. The university has its small student urban campus in the city of Bamberg.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universität Otto Friedrich Universität Bamberg
Each year, the institution consistently enters the list of TOP-70 of the best institutions of this type in the country, as well as among the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Universität Otto Friedrich Universität Bamberg
It is about an average in scale higher education institution, where about 15,000 people take a course each year. If desired, all students and teachers can apply for participation in exchange programs between universities throughout the globe. During studying, university students have the opportunity to participate in student exchange programs.
The infrastructure of the university assumes the presence of a huge library and a place in a convenient hostel. The university willingly shares its experience and is constantly evolving, as evidenced by its constant entry into reputable groups and scientific communities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The selection of students to the university is conducted every year by a special admission committee based on the documents provided regarding the past academic performance of each applicant. At the same time, both locals and foreign students always apply equally to places at the university.
University tuition fees
Each academic year at a higher education institution is traditionally divided into two semesters. Each student can save in cost of studying by getting a scholarship subject to good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universität Otto Friedrich Universität Bamberg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.