Description of Universität Siegen
Universität Siegen is a modern higher education institution in Germany. The US conducts scientific activities since the distant 1972. The main building of the university is located on the territory of the city campus in the city of Siegen.
The institution is constantly included in the list of the TOP-60 of the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universität Siegen
Facilities and equipment at Universität Siegen
The university is considered medium in scale. At the same time, about 15,000 students are studying here. The teaching staff is 2000 true professionals. Education here also implies the possibility of participation in the exchange of students between universities around the world.
The institution has its own large library that is available to every student and entrant. Exact data on the price, conditions of study and admission to the university can be found on the pages of the official Internet resource - www.uni-siegen.de in the network. Learn more about students and even get to know them on the relevant pages of the university on social networks, such as: Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Fill up the list of students of the university can everyone who meets the whole list of criteria. The main one is the overall academic performance of the applicant at the place of past education. As for the academic year, it is a classical high school - two semesters. Education in this German university is considered affordable - it is only 500 American dollars per semester. Yes, and graduate education will cost the same amount of $ 500 for each semester. In addition, each student has the right to receive a place in a dormitory and financial assistance from the university in the form of charging scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Universität Siegen
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.