Bern University (Universität Bern) is one of the oldest in Europe. This is a non-profit public educational institution. The foundation dates back to 1528. Initially it was a small academy, which consisted of only four faculties. In 1834 the school received the status of a university. In Universität Bern there are always a lot of foreigners studying, among them there were students from Russia.
Universität Bern is located in the center of Bern, which is the capital of Switzerland. The university campus has a convenient location, and the main buildings (academic buildings, libraries, gyms, hostels) are within walking distance. In the property of this university there are about 115 research centers and medical clinics.
Former industrial and public buildings are used to equip classrooms and hostels. Also, the forces of the university were reconstructed and put into operation the buildings of the former chocolate factory and the women's hospital. Thanks to the policy of rational use of old buildings, Universität Bern has repeatedly received awards.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The academic reputation of the university is quite high. Teaching of such educational areas as:
The University pays great attention to research activities in the field of natural sciences and medicine. In the scientific centers of the educational institution, the structure of RNA molecules is studied, the search for the treatment of complex and incurable diseases. Unlike most educational institutions in which research activities are carried out within the framework of one scientific direction, it differs in the University of Bern at different levels.
In addition to medicine, the University was famous for its participation in international space programs and contributed to the study of the life cycle of the planets. Also, Universität Bern is famous for its economic research. The university's motto is "Knowledges creates value", which means - "Knowledge creates value". The knowledge obtained at the University of Berlin undoubtedly will help the graduates in further successful employment.
The quality of education in the university is evidenced by a large number of famous graduates and teachers, among whom such famous personalities as:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.