Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (Istituto Universitario Navale)
Description of Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (Istituto Universitario Navale)
Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (abbreviated as Istituto Universitario Navale) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1930 in Italy. Now the Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope University (Istituto Universitario Navale) has at its disposal a small student campus with the main building on campus.
Istituto Universitario Navale belongs to the category of small universities, where the total number of students simultaneously undergoing the course does not exceed the number of 5000 students. Students of the institution have access to various international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (Istituto Universitario Navale)
This university in Italy Istituto Universitario Navale is considered one of the most prestigious universities in the country, as evidenced by its entry into the top 60 universities of the state. In addition, this university is also listed in the TOP of the best institutions of higher education in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (Istituto Universitario Navale)
The university has at its disposal a large personal library. Also, students can count on affordable housing in a dorm. Also Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (Istituto Universitario Navale) provides everything you need for sports. The university itself is constantly evolving and moving forward, as evidenced by its entry into the elite university association, the European University Association (EUA).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Everyone can get to this university to study. We are talking about local residents and visitors from different countries. In this case, all applicants undertake to timely submit the required package of documents, as well as to pass the entrance exams. In addition, a special selection committee also draws attention to the past academic performance of each applicant.
Tuition fees at Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope
Education university leads for a fee for all students. At the same time, each student can always count on the help and support of the university in the form of scholarships for academic success. This allows students to cover part of the financial tuition fee. More detailed current information on the activities of this institution of higher education is available on the official website. Also, the university is widely represented on the pages of social networks.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope (Istituto Universitario Navale)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.